Thursday, April 21, 2011

Passing Home. (Message)

...Passed the old place just now, sister's been puking and coughing since we got close. I got a text from... I don't even know. Number was just 0000000000.

Said "welcome", over and over without any spaces.

Looks like I've either been helpful or I'm going somewhere... "fun". And I mean Dwarf Fortress kind of fun. Adamantine level fun. Minecraft without torches in a cave fun.

If you weren't sure, I mean this won't end well. I feel that familar creeping feeling in the back of my mind, like I'm about to drift off to sleep or hallucinate. So that's nice too.

4 comments:

  1. Has your sister seen anything... super slendiferous?

    Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's asleep now, but I'll ask soon.

    I'll stay wary, I know how not to die in usual horror fare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that. lol I get so tired of seeing people fall into horror movie cliches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's better to be safe then sorry as I always say :)

    Keep an eye on her, alright?

    ReplyDelete